Friday, July 18, 2008

 

"JACKFISH!" (...also known as Northern Pike....)

This "season" has been a "whirlwind" of busy days and "bad weather". My "blogging" has been at a minimum lately, although I do have good material to share once I have time. I started thinking the other day.... "I haven't even mentioned anything about how fishing has been this year." Well, fishing in Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario never needs a "snake oil salesman standing on a soap box" to "sing it's praises", the fishing "speaks for itself". It has been fantastic! Record numbers caught, and lots of big ones. Guess what? Into my Inbox popped an e-mail with a picture from friend Lloyd Giesbrecht who had been fishing at Sasaginnigak Lake recently, in Central Manitoba. Here it is......
------------------------------------

Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:54 PM

From: "Lloyd Giesbrecht"

To: "Steve Taylor"

I just had to send you this one.

Lloyd.
---------------------------------



Nice fish, Lloyd! Thanks for the pic, enjoy the rest of the summer! Check out Lloyd's Blog for more fishing and Sasaginnigak Lake pictures!

LLOYD'S BLOG - WELCOME TO LEAK-OFF LAND!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home