Thursday, October 25, 2007

 

Alaska "Sky Trucks", 2007, by Michael S. Prophet

Good aviation photography really "cranks my turn"! If you have noticed on my Blog, I like to take pictures also, "moments in time" in my life. I am not very good with a camera, but I try. When I come across an "outstanding" aviation photographer, I like to keep "tabs" on him. I have "Posted" before a couple of times about Richard Seaman, "The Flying Kiwi", who is a great photographer, and this next fellow whom I will "link" you to has the passion Richard has. I have been exposed to his work through the DC-3 Yahoo Group, of which I am a member. It is said a picture is worth a thousand words, so I should "shut up". Therefore, meet a man who loves "heavy haulers", "radials", "oil", and "smoke", Michael S. Prophet.

HERE IS - Alaska "Sky Trucks", 2007, by Michael S. Prophet

(This man is "good", with a capital "G"!)

WEBSITE - VINTAGE AVIATION PICTURES

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home