Monday, April 09, 2007

 

What I "Saw" Today............

This afternoon I did "sched", and I "saw" some sights. Let's "check them out"......

 

I "saw" "Unforgiving Lake Winnipeg" still "cloaked" by ice..........

 

I "saw" the Icelandic River still frozen............

 

I saw I was "west" of "track". Actually, on purpose, to stay closer to the "frozen shoreline", in case of "troubles". The middle of the "Big Lake" to "shore" is a "long walk".........

 

I "saw" my front-seat passenger "snoozing".........

 

I "saw" BHP "on the ramp" at Bloodvein..........

 


 

I "saw" a bunch of "kids being kids", riding bikes on a "frozen pond".........

 


 


 

I "saw" a "logged area", actually right beside the Bloodvein Airport Terminal.........

 

I "saw" there were "Beavers" present.........

 

I "saw" some marks indicating animals with "strong teeth"........

 

Later, after returning to St. Andrews, I "saw" a Helio-Courier............

 

I "saw" a "fine ship"...........

 

I "saw" her "beautiful slats"...........

 

.....and the last word of my "Post" goes to the "Courier"..........

"Adios"!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home