Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Time To Let A "Caged Animal" Run!

Yesterday I went to Northway's hangar in Arnes to do a "pleasure" flight with Beaver C-FQQG, as she had been "languishing", staring out the window. The temperatures were reasonable, and I had the time, so it was time to let a "caged animal" run!

 
C-FQQG after we pulled her from the hangar.

 
Keeping her "snout" warm!

 
Ready to "crank up"!

 


 


 
She "coughs" to life!

 


 
After her 1/2 hour "run", QQG was "loose and vibrant"! I actually left QQG at Northway's sister hangar at St. Andrews Airport.

 


 


 


 


 
I love aircraft with the "nosewheel" in the "rear", where they should be!

 
It seems as though QQG chooses her company well!

 
On second thought, "What am I saying? That's me!"

 


 
Needing a ride back to my vehicle, Doug "McLeod" Burton was heading north, and offered to "drop me off". Doug was flying Grand Caravan C-GNWV.

 
Doug can play the "latest video games" to occupy his time while "enroute"!

 

"Airborne", and below, the frozen "Red River", meandering north for Lake Winnipeg.

 
Posted by Picasa
The last word of my "Post" today goes to Doug and NWV after they returned me to my vehicle, and rolled the DG to "N"!

"Adios"!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home