Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Steve's Video Of The Day: "Fast Boats!"

Flying down low just above the surface of a large lake is an enjoyable experience on a nice day, as you see scenery from a different perspective. It passes by quicker, but the visual impact is greater. Also, you see wildlife and boats you wouldn't see otherwise. Speaking of boats, I love being in a boat just about as much as being in a float-plane. Hey, check out these boats! If you want to get to the fishing-hole FAST, then one of these is the boat for you!

VIDEO - "Fast Boats!"

(Anyways, my wife wanted me to re-finish the surface of our dining room table on Saturday, so I said "Sure, but I will have to take it to my buddy's workshop". She seemed perplexed when I left with the table AND my fishing gear. Anyhow, here I am with the table Saturday!)


You better get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on this "Ole Dog"........... Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home