Saturday, June 09, 2007

 

"Overnight", at "Sasaginnigak Lake"!

Yesterday I decided to overnight at our "camp" at Sasaginnigak Lake, as there were 21 people departing early this AM, and by staying at the camp, I could get a "jump" on returning them to their vehicles. I landed in 30 kt. winds last night, as a series of "squall lines" kept "trucking" past the lake to the north. As the evening progressed, the winds "lessened". Good, I didn't want to "babysit" the Otter all night, I wanted to have some "liquid intellect, water, and ice", and "shoot the shit" with Uncle Louie, Joan, Francois, and my eldest daughter Kelly, all employed at Sasaginnigak Lake Lodge.

 

The wind starts to "lessen"....

 

UKN "poses" with the Inukshuks.....

 


 

June 9
"Damn", I love 5 AM. How many people see this "spectacle" regularly?

 


 

My "trusty steed" awaits.......

 


 

"Piss on a plate".........

 


 

"Peace" and.......

 

"serenity"........
 

UKN "crankily" fires to life, and the day begins...........

"Adios"!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home