Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Through The Lens Of......."The Flying Kiwi"!

Good morning. Believe it or not, it is -37*C. Yes, I believe "global warming" is happening, just not here. Of course I have to travel today, as my son Shane is playing in the Interlake Major Bantam All-Star Game. Yee-haaaaa!

I have provided "links" before to photos taken by Richard Seaman, "The Flying Kiwi". His ability to photograph aircraft "dynamically" is without peer. Talk about a "good eye". Anyways, he captured the Nellis AFB "Aviation Nation" Airshow 2006 spectacularly! Without further "babbling" by me, check out some of Richard's photos! This man is one of "aviation photography's finest"!

THE "FLYING KIWI" CAPTURES - Nellis AFB "Aviation Nation" Airshow 2006

WEBSITE - Richard Seaman, "The Flying Kiwi"!

Great photos of "great aircraft", Bud! Good job!

("Hat tip" to old friend and fellow aviation enthusiast Jim Gulay! More to come in the future from "Jimmy G."!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home