Monday, June 13, 2005

 

This Just In, "Peter Pan" Can Return To Neverland...

Michael Jackson walks! Now, I don't know if all the charges against him were true, but any fourty-something year old man that sleeps with someone else's children is mentally unstable, or chemically unbalanced, and if I caught him sleeping with my kids I would "beat the shit out of him". Typical U.S. court case, the "rich" man gets off. It happens all the time. I thought "so-called" role models and public figures should be held to a higher standard, but no, if you are controversial, loud-mouthed, slovenly, foul-mouthed, self-centered, or a "good athlete", the standards are different. Pretty pathetic, certainly not up to "Honest Abe's" standards! What a "freak"!


How true!!!! Posted by Hello

"Freak Show"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home